Awards and Recognition in Real Estate
· 2016 - International President's Premier Sales Award
· 2015 - Society of Excellence Sales Award
· 2014 - Society of Excellence Sales Award
· 2013 - International President's Premier Sales Award
· 2012 - International President's Premier Sales Award
· 2011 - International President's Premier Sales Award
· 2010 - Coldwell Banker Tampa Bay #1 Sales Associate
· 2010 - Society of Excellence Sales Award
· 2009 - International President's Premier Sales Award
· 2008 - International President's Elite Sales Award
Florida Real Estate License - SL 3167461
Res.Net Agent ID - 34497
Equator ID - 132821
Jamie Meloni began his career in Real Estate in 2007 and to date, has sold over 2000 properties. He has worked with a number of banks, servicing companies and government entities including HUD, the Department of Veterans Affairs, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, Bank of America, Chase, BB&T Bank, and many more.
Based in Tampa Bay, Florida, Jamie grew up in West Virginia and received a B.S. Degree from the University of South Florida in Finance. Prior to working in Real Estate, he worked as a Chemical Analyst for Mosaic and 5 years for 84 Lumber.
In 2013, Jamie started a radio show called The Jamie Meloni Real Estate show which aired Mondays at Noon on Tampa Bay's 1250 WHNZ. Then on February 2nd, 2015, he launched the 5 day a week live program, That Business Show which aired for two years from 7am to 9am each morning on 1250 WHNZ. In March of 2017, the program moved to an online web based television show and new episodes air each morning (pre-recorded) at www.ThatBusinessNetwork.Com with Thursdays being The Real Estate Edition of the program. To date, Jamie has interviewed over 1100 different business professionals and has a vast network of contacts across Tampa Bay and the Country as a result of the radio show / podcast and his extensive success in Real Estate sales.